Soaring high above the bustling streets of the Plaza District, Carnegie Hall Tower is one of Manhattan's most impressive office buildings. The award-winning design of this modern skyscraper echoes the architectural elements of its landmark neighbor, Carnegie Music Hall.
Luxury abounds from the moment you step foot in this distinctive office building. From the lobby finished in polished marble and granite to the prestigious tenant roster to the astounding views of Central Park. Come see why Carnegie Hall Tower is among the finest addresses in New York City.
- Magnificent vaulted entrance and through-block lobby
- 24-7 concierge/manned security and electronic security monitoring
- On-site operations staff to handle service requests
- Web-enabled guest registry
- Electronic card-key access system
- Messenger center for incoming and outgoing packages
- 10 Ultra high speed passenger elevators
- 1 freight elevator
- High-end, pre-built offices with wood, glass and marble accents
- State-of-the-art HVAC and mechanical systems
- Sound damping thermopane windows
- Latest telecommunications capabilities
- On-site bike rack
- Spectacular views of Central Park, the Hudson River, the Palisades and classic City skyline vistas